Tuesday, November 27, 2012


+




My self-presentation


 Hello! My name is Mehdi Durand. I'm twenty years old. I was born on September 9th of 1992. I am from Valence. I'm studying linguistics for six semester at Stendhal university. 



I'm alone during the week because my parents live in Valence, so as soon as I can,  I come back to Valence to see them and my friends.







This is my city at night and its park 




When I will finish my studies I would like to do a master degree in other country like the United Arab Emirates.




 During my free times I like to sleep, it's my favorite pastime

, and listen to music, speak in Spanish or Arabic with my residence's neighbours.
 We are four in my family : I have one sister who is 20 years old too so we  are fraternal twins. 

                                                                                                     
 
My sister and me! :)



My hobbies are watching football, eating in fast food. My favourite team is Real madrid because it is a very good team. 



 

+

                   

                          =

             










No comments:

Post a Comment